Here is the summary of the things I've learned from the videos:
- Lay outing using frame and center properties is not recommended.
- Better to use that cool API than manually lay outing using VFL for Autolayout.
- During my first month in this company (September), I asked G (our senior iOS Dev) how to center a view in a view controller. He taught me the center property. Since then I’ve been using that method. I just recently learned adding constraints using VFL but it requires much more effort. I’ve been wanting to ask your sir CTO about the shortcut keys you’re using in Xcode. I never thought of searching for it before.
- View Hierarchy debugging. UIAlertController use of completion handler.
- Read Apple documentation.
- WWDC videos.