TUESDAY - Few more days before my 100th working day in the company. Something quite interesting happened to me today. PointWest called me again. And guess what? I was being invited to a technical interview this coming Thursday - January 28, 2016.
So what did I reply to the recruiter on the phone? I told her that I need to think about it first because I might lose almost 2-days worth of my salary if I am going to attend the technical interview. She told me that it is okay and she’s willing to wait for my decision and I should get back on her. Before the day ended, I sent an email to the recruiter who just called me today.
Here’s what my email states:
Hi Ms. Dada,
Good evening. About our last call, I'm afraid I will not be able to come to the technical interview this Thursday. As much as I want to, I don't have vacation leaves yet, I will lose almost of my 2 days-worth salary if I decide to take the opportunity. I would come if Saturday is available, but just like what you've said it is not possible to have the interview on weekends.
So there you go guys, my Tuesday. Thank you so much for reading.